We are now providing virtual Telehealth visits that allow you to have your condition assessed and treated from the comfort of your own home through a secure online video chat with a licensed healthcare professional. Whether you took a wrong step and twisted your ankle or woke up with a sore back, our team is available to help. You can be confident that their recommended treatment plan will help you recover and protect you from future injury.
Early physical therapy intervention can help eliminate the need for unnecessary medication, surgery or extensive imaging tests – including X-Rays, MRIs and CT scans. Delaying treatment could mean additional expenses and prolonged pain. Request an appointment virtually through a secure online video appointment today and start feeling better tomorrow.
- We have two options for Telehealth, Google Meets and Zoom. We use Google Meets video conferencing for the majority of our Telehealth visits. The invite will be in your email that you provided. You will click the “join meeting” link. Make sure that your camera and microphone are working prior to the scheduled visit. You are able to do Google meets on your desktop or laptop computer. If using your smart phone, you will need to download the Google Meets app.
- If your visit is scheduled using the Zoom app and you are using your desktop or laptop, you should have received an email invitation to use Zoom. You may open the link in your Zoom invitation at the time of your appointment. If you are using your smart phone for a Zoom meeting, please download the Zoom app onto your smartphone or mobile device.
To make the most of your virtual appointment:
- Ensure that your camera is on and that you are allowing video. If you are using your laptop computer for the appointment., select “Join with Computer Audio” to run through your computer speakers and microphone. Selection of the Phone Call option is not recommended.
- Ensure your device is connected to a strong/stable internet connection. If using a cell phone, being connected to WiFi can provide a better connection
- Look to connect ~5 min prior to the start of your appointment. You may have a screen that says “your appointment will begin once approved by your meeting host”. We ask for your patience as our clinical team will begin the appointment at the scheduled time
- Ensure you have ample space needed to complete your session and make yourself comfortable. Choose a location in which you can be most comfortable both physically and emotionally. You will be asked by your therapist to move during your visit, so make sure you have room to move. You want to be able to share information freely with your therapist so choose a location that is private and without distractions. The more comfortable you are in your surroundings the better the outcome of your visit.
- Be advised that you may potentially need to move your device into a position in which your full body may be visualized throughout the video call.
- Wear comfortable clothes that allow for movement that can be seen over video. Having snug fitting clothes allows for your provider to assess how parts of your body move to determine the best intervention.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call the clinic to re-schedule.
Telehealth physical therapy (or virtual therapy) refers to physical therapy services that are provided over a technology platform.
We encourage you to reach out to Synergy at (413) 727-3315 to discuss your questions with our office. We realize every client is unique and we want to ensure that you are comfortable with Telehealth before starting your session
To make a Telehealth appointment, feel free to call us at (413) 727-3315. We will schedule you at your earliest convenience.
Telehealth visits are conducted through audio-video chat on a device equipped with a camera such as a desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet. During this time, our goal is to make this process as easy as possible, clients will have option of utilizing Google Meets or downloading Zoom to conduct a session.
Most insurance companies will cover Telehealth visits. Feel free to call the office to verify benefits.